The day to day happenings of Natalie and her family.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Those Pearly Whites...
I finally got a cute picture that shows Natalie's two teeth. We keep waiting for some more to pop through. She has been pretty good through all the teething so we are proud of our girl!
Thank goodness for the return of pictures! I've been going through Natalie withdrawl...She is so adorable. I'm glad the teething hasn't caused her too much trouble!
I'm glad she's a good teether...whenever Owen gets a new tooth, he gets sooo crabby and usually wakes up around 3 AM 2-3 nights in a row screaming bloody murder. We've gone into his room anticipating that he's hanging upside down from his crib or something. We're hoping Maggie takes the pain better than him!
4 comments:
Toothies! You have no idea how tempting it is to reach up to my monitor and pinch those baby cheeks of hers!! She is so adorable.
Blogger has fits with photos. I found if I add a photo to a post already posted (edit) it takes photos without any problems.
I've been doing that and just cut and pasting them in my new post. This way they don't show up on old posts.. but they get through.
Thank goodness for the return of pictures! I've been going through Natalie withdrawl...She is so adorable. I'm glad the teething hasn't caused her too much trouble!
: )
I'm glad she's a good teether...whenever Owen gets a new tooth, he gets sooo crabby and usually wakes up around 3 AM 2-3 nights in a row screaming bloody murder. We've gone into his room anticipating that he's hanging upside down from his crib or something. We're hoping Maggie takes the pain better than him!
Post a Comment