Monday, October 09, 2006

10 things I've done since the last post...


1. I started "army crawling". One night I even crawled to Mommy from partway across the living room.
2. I've tried lots of new foods: blueberry muffin, broccoli florets, saltine crackers, and pancakes. I even fed myself the pancakes and saltine crackers!
3. Started wearing "big girl" pajamas.
4. I've started doing "up arms" to Mommy and Daddy.
5. I got my first winter coat. (Mine's pink though, not navy.)
6. We flew to Kansas City for Uncle Jeff and Aunt Katie's wedding. I met lots of relatives for the first time.
7. Can sit up on my own from laying down.
8. I got some fun new toys including MyMP3 and Sing and Sounds Farm.
9. Had my 9 month portraits taken.
10. Went shopping with Mommy for my first Hanna Andersson dress and tights.

No comments: