Last Saturday, Mommy took me to this cool place called KidSnips. She told me I was going to get my first haircut there. A really nice lady had me sit in a red jeep and she put on a Baby Einstein video for me to watch. Then she put a big blue sheet over me. After that she sprayed my hair to get it wet and then started trimming it up. I sat really still for her so she would do a good job. Mommy even took a few pictures of me while she was cutting. Afterwards, the lady took a picture of me and gave me a certificate to show that I had my first haircut. I also got a red balloon to take home. It was a lot of fun plus I have a new look!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment