Sunday, June 01, 2008
Take me out to the ballgame...
Natalie went to her second baseball game ever on Saturday night when we attended the Royals game against the Cleveland Indians. It was a great game since they won and broke a 12 game losing streak. Natalie had fun and actually made it through the entire game, with the help of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Mommy's iPod. I wanted to take pictures but I guess all the pictures from over the long weekend wore down my battery because I couldn't even get one shot before the dreaded "change battery pack" flashed on my screen. We hope to make it to the "K" at least a few more times this summer so will have to make sure the battery is charged up for those!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It would be great if you were to make it on the 22nd or 23rd of this month. Eli and I are taking our baseball vacation. While we really wanted to see our Indians, we couldn't make it work.
Rog
Post a Comment