Another week has flown by for our family! Natalie had a good week with nothing really out of the ordinary going on. She is still "talking" all the time and growing up a bit more every day. She loves to stand on my legs now and gets very excited about it. We'll have to see if Daddy can take a little video of her standing so we can add that here.
Next Tuesday will be Natalie's four month checkup already. She is due for a few more shots so I'm sure that won't be fun for her. I can't wait to see how much bigger she has gotten and also see what the pediatrician says about starting solid foods. I think she is pretty close to being ready to try some cereal so we might have some pictures to add of that soon. I'll be sure to add all of her stats here after the appointment.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment