Well it is finally Friday and I had very little time this week to get around to posting anything! The early part of the week was pretty uneventful. I've been trying to find time to take some Easter pictures of Natalie (I found some adorable bunny ears for her!) but that hasn't happened yet either.
Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Rich came out to visit Natalie for Easter. They arrived last night and were in charge of watching her today so only two days in daycare this week. No big plans for the weekend at this time, they just want to play with Natalie as much as possible. I will be sure to post some pictures of their visit and Natalie dressed up for Easter - probably early next week.
If I don't get her bunny pictures up here before then - HAPPY EASTER!!!!
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment