Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Another First

Last night Natalie went to sleep on her own in her bassinet. I was so proud of her! We read a bedtime story together and then I rocked her for a few minutes before putting her down. I sat in the next room for an hour or so and listened for her. She made some sounds but never cried. When I went to check in on her, she was asleep. I think she went to sleep about midnight, then woke around 6:00 for a bottle. After that, she went down again until 10:00. A very good night for us!! I am not expecting her to do this every night quite yet, but hopefully by the time I go back to work she will have a routine set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah - what wonderful news. I know at the beginning that it seems like you will never, ever sleep another night. But, it does happen and it sounds like Miss Natalie is heading in the right direction. I'm so happy for all of you!