Earlier this week, I decided Natalie might like another play gym. I had seen this Fisher Price one on their website and thought she might like it. So a trip to Toys R Us was needed and I found one for her. She really is enjoying it so far. The colors are bright and she loves the mirror, which is on the other side of the smiley face disc. The zebra on the bottom ring is musical and plays Polly Wolly Doodle. It is nice because it has toys along the bottom for tummy time and converts to a ring so when she is sitting she can play with the toys still.
Saturday, March 18, 2006
New Play Gym
Earlier this week, I decided Natalie might like another play gym. I had seen this Fisher Price one on their website and thought she might like it. So a trip to Toys R Us was needed and I found one for her. She really is enjoying it so far. The colors are bright and she loves the mirror, which is on the other side of the smiley face disc. The zebra on the bottom ring is musical and plays Polly Wolly Doodle. It is nice because it has toys along the bottom for tummy time and converts to a ring so when she is sitting she can play with the toys still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment