Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What is New

It has been a few days since I've posted, so thought I'd give an update. I need to take Natalie's 12 week picture today so I will post that later tonight or tomorrow. She has been doing really good the last few days. Monday we had Gymboree class again. She was kind of fussy so I gave her a pacifier and she fell asleep and missed half of class. Then we went by my office for a while and she slept through the whole thing! Yesterday, she spent the afternoon with Daddy while I shopped for some baby essentials. She even got to go to the animal hospital to visit everyone there. Today we have to go out for groceries and tomorrow a trip to the Gymboree store to buy some new clothes with our Gymbucks. She will be getting a Ladybug dress and some items from
this ice cream cone themed line too. I can't wait until the weather is warmer so I can start dressing her in a the cute spring and summer clothes. I will have to post some pictures when she gets all dressed up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AArrgghh - you mean I missed Natalie's visit yesterday? I left around 2:30, so it must have been after that. SOB:-( Oh, well, there will be other times - I HOPE! Ladybugs are one of my themes, in fact I wear a ladybug necklace that Julia gave me for my birthday. So, I have to see baby girl in her 'ladybug' outfit.