Monday, March 13, 2006

Daddy's Girl



The last few days have been pretty uneventful for Natalie. The big news was that she figured out by batting at the stuffed birds on her playgym, she could make the music play! That is so much fun to watch. Today we dressed her up and headed to the Carter's outlet store to pick her up a few sleepers, a dress with matching cardigan, some play dresses and onesies. I wanted to get a picture of her since I hadn't added one on here for a few days. Plus it might be the last time she can wear these cute jeans since she is getting so big! Her hair was a little all over the place today though, but she still looks adorable to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable to more than just you! :) Jason and I can't wait to see her in May!

Take care,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Still looks adorable to me too!