We are getting close to taking Natalie in for her three month pictures. I am looking for opinions on what to dress her in. I know there are some people out there reading this, so this is your chance to speak up! I love reading the comments I have been getting but hope to see a few more of you post on this topic. So read the info below, then click on the "xx comments" link below this post and tell me what you think! Thanks.
I am thinking of going with this Little Ducky Dress with this matching cardigan sweater. I have the matching hat and socks set also. With this option, I am debating whether to have her wear the socks with no shoes, socks with the white shoes in this picture, or white tights with the white shoes.
Now, the other option instead of the dress would be the Little Ducky bodysuit with the matching striped pants. (These are also in the picture with the white shoes from our shopping trip.) Then I would probably have her wear the matching socks from above, even if you couldn't really see the design on them, with no shoes. I hope to get a few shots with the hat on her for either outfit, but also might try to make a ribbon bow clip for her hair too.
If you are still reading, please feel free to leave me your comment about what little Natalie should wear for her pictures. I would appreciate it!!!
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I THINKS SHE WILL LOOK GOOD NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE HER WEAR.
GRANDPA CHURCH
Grandma says she will look good no matter what, too! I think with a spring dress (take every opportunity to dress her up like a girl--she may not want to wear dresses when she gets older) the socks and shoes would be darling.
I love the dress with the cardigan, and I like the socks rather than the tights. So cute! And very "springy"! But....did you get that adorable ladybug dress you posted about earlier? That would be really cute too! No matter what you decide, I hope you'll send us some info on how to order some of the pictures!!!
Little ducky dress, matching cardigan (for a couple of shots), cute little tights or socks and the white shoes. Should show off that wonderful head of hair with a bow! Whatever you choose, she will be her precious, sweet self!
Post a Comment