
I was taking some pictures of Natalie yesterday and came up with a new favorite shot. I had read about using natural light instead of a flash to avoid red eye and to see more natural skin tones. Well, I think this picture proves that works! She has really found her hands now and loves to suck on them. This is one of the few pictures I got where they are not in her mouth. I am trying to take some shots like this (simple background and clothes) every month to really see the changes in her face and expressions.
3 comments:
This is my favorite too! What a wonderful expression on her face! It was so much fun to be able to see her in person today! Thank you, Dr. Ryan, for bringing her in to visit with us.
Love, Auntie Mary:-)
Oh my goodness, she is almost too cute to be believed! Although of course I can believe it... :) Give her a great big kiss from me!
Love, Susie
Wow! What an adorable face. She sure is a beauty. Enjoy, they start to grow into little girls way too fast. I enjoy checking in to see how much she's changed.
Love your Cousin Stephanie in Wisconsin
Post a Comment